- A real estate holding company in connection with the acquisition and financing of a shopping center
- A hotel development and management company in connection with the acquisition, financing and management of a hotel in upstate New York.
- A real estate holding company for an automobile dealership in connection with the $17 million acquisition, financing and development of an automobile sales and service center in New York, and the refinancing of mortgages on various of its properties in Connecticut and New York.
- A commercial real estate developer in connection with a multi-property assemblage and financing for
future mixed-use development.
- A private, charitable family foundation in connection with the sale of approximately 60 acres of vacant land in Stamford.
- A municipal golf authority in connection with its leasing of the facility, with various construction projects, including a two tier driving range structure, the leasing of its restaurant and snack bar, golf pro shop and tennis courts and the reconstruction and financing of the reconstruction of certain portions of the golf course.
- A private equestrian club in connection with issues affecting the use of its private road by abutting property owners.
- Various real estate holding companies in connection with the acquisition, financing and leasing of commercial properties, including office buildings, warehouses and industrial properties in Connecticut.
- A hedge fund in connection with the real estate financing of a ski area located in Connecticut.
- Real estate developers of multi-million dollar houses and condominiums in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Numerous individual clients in connection with the sale, acquisition and financing of multi-million dollar houses, condominiums and cooperative apartments in Connecticut, Florida and New York City.
- A data communications company in connection with the leasing of its offices and data communications center.
- An environmental testing lab in connection with the leasing of its offices and lab.
- A rubber company in connection with the subleasing of its boat docking and loading facilities in Maryland.
- A luxury property vacation club in connection with the leasing and acquisition of various properties in the United States and Mexico.
- A New York real estate investment company in connection with acquisitions, leasing and title matters of its various retail and industrial properties.
- A New York mortgage company in connection with advice on foreclosure options of real property and
subsequent sale in Connecticut.
- A real estate holding and investment company in connection with the leasing of its retail, industrial
and warehouse facilities to a national retail company and grocery distributer in New York.
- A real estate holding company in connection with the sale of its warehouse/office facility in New York.
- A real estate holding/investment company in connection with the sale of its urban, multi-acre real estate assemblage in Connecticut.
- A technology company in connection with the leasing of its headquarters office in Connecticut.
- Represented Seller at trial and on appeal to recover liquidated damages when prospective Buyer of residential real estate breached purchase agreement