- OPPORTUNITY ZONES UPDATE: Treasury Issues Second Round of Proposed Regulations on Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Martin LLP Client Custopharm, Inc. Wins Reinstatement of Ownership Rights in Generic Project and Defeats Claim for Breach of Contract
- Martin LLP Achieves Rare Litigation Win Against Developers Seeking to Use the Connecticut Affordable Housing Statute to Override Local Zoning Limitations and Regulations
- The Copyright Infringement and Breach of Contract Claim Asserted by Martin LLP Client, Betty, Inc. Against PepsiCo Related to Its 2016 Super Bowl Commercial Advances
- OPPORTUNITY ZONES: A Road to Realizing Capital Gains Benefits by Investing in Low-Income Communities
- Martin LLP Hosts ‘friend-rasier’ for Lifting Up Westchester
Martin LLP hosted a special ‘friend-raiser’ reception to benefit Lifting Up Westchester. The Firm welcomed Anahaita Kotval (Executive Director) and Chris Schwartz (Director of Development) to their offices to discuss hunger and homelessness in the Westchester area and to outline the work their agency is doing to combat these problems.
- William Malpica Elected to Board of Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association
The Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association elects new officers and board members. Martin LLP is pleased to announce that William Malpica has been elected to the CHBA Bord of Directors.
- Entrepreneurial Law Clinic Holds One-Day Legal Clinic for Small Business Owners
Will Malpica teams with Community Capital and Fordham’a Entrepreneurial Law Clinic for their first one-day legal clinic.