We are often requested to assist clients with questions involving the interpretation and enforcement of contracts.
Recent Representative Cases
- Represented attorney to enforce shareholders agreement.
- Represented real estate developers to successfully obtain summary judgment of specific performance (affirmed on appeal).
- Successfully enforced restrictive covenant provisions in employment contracts on behalf of a major financial services institution.
- Obtained a settlement providing for a full recovery of contract damages against major insurance company.
- Represented owner of skilled nursing home facilities regarding post-closing breach of contract action asserted by seller of facilities and obtained favorable settlement.
- Represent insurer in coverage claims related to representation and warranty insurance policies.
- Represented former executive in action to enforce indemnification rights. After trial, Delaware Chancery Court entered an Order awarding client over $2 million. Award affirmed by Delaware Supreme Court.
back to top